15 Ağustos 2012 Çarşamba

Group Work, Seat Work and Recitations


Group Work, Seat Work and Recitations (5/5)

As you know, my favourite classroom design for the computer education is exactly support the group work, seat work and recitations.

This picture and classroom design belongs to me. They all are designed by me.
For use, please ask permission!

At the beginning of the each class, the students will sit the chair around the table located in the centre of the classroom. This table will be used for the decision of the group work, seat work, recitations and discussion.


For the group work, they will sit their chairs around DDT*.  I will explain the task and assign them to the groups. And if they are supposed to use the computers after my explanation and assignment the groups is done, they can use them and they are free to move during the group work and free to talk. In this way, they will enjoy the class.


For the seat work, they will sit their chairs around DDT* again.  I will explain the task and steps that they have to follow. Then, they will move on to their computers and do their seat works there. They are not allowed to move on and talk during the seat work. If they have a question about the work, they can raise their hands and I will stand by them. After, they can ask their questions quietly.

For the recitation work, they will sit their chairs around DDT* again and I use the whiteboard for the recitation section.

*Discussion/Decision Table

Writer: yazar@yokartikya.com

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder