15 Ağustos 2012 Çarşamba

Physical Environment of a Computer Lab


Physical Environment of a Computer Lab (2/5)

The physical environment of the classroom is arranged in the way that facilitates learning. It aims to create most effective learning environment for students. In my subject, I think there are several types that can be applied. 
First example as an ordinary and generally used in labs’ arrangement:
http://cvs.snaz.org/images/roomlayout.gif
Second one that I have designed:
This picture and classroom design belongs to me. They all are designed by me.
For use, please ask permission!
What I want my computer labs’ environment is certainly this type of arrangement. But, let’s begin to consider both of them advantages and disadvantages basically.
First example;
Second one that is my favourite:
Also in the second example, there should be a digital projector on the top. Lightning should be setup in the way shown below:

This picture and classroom design belongs to me. They all are designed by me.
For use, please ask permission!
When a discussion/decision session occurs, the lights numbered 2 should be opened. While students are working in a task using computers, lights numbered 1 should be opened. This will also help them focus on task and provide with a healthy lightning setup.

Note: This is a part of a whole article written by me. That is, you will find its continuation with this link.

Writer: yazar@yokartikya.com

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder